When someone asks you, “So, what happened?” Do you immediately go into story mode or debriefing mode? If you enter into gripping story mode, then please read on. We are looking for an experienced storyteller who loves to write cathartic content that gets the wheels turning and heart burning. Your words will be branded towards our clients tone, voice, and messaging strategy in the forms of website content, blogs, social content, ad copy, and more.
Our agency specializes in helping the aerospace and defense industry, so interest in firearms and the defense industry is a must for this position. We make frequent trips to the gun range with our amazing clients and enjoy throwing lead down range.
The writer we’re looking for loves to talk to people, hear their stories, ask follow up questions, and turn right around and put it into words the client resonates with and their potential customers find compelling and engaging. If this sounds right up your proverbial alley, then we’d love to see if you’d be a great addition to our Melbourne, FL team!
- Assist Account Manager with high-level content creation
- Ability to manage a group of clients
- Professional communication skills
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Strong storytelling capabilities
- Experience in using social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter
- Motivation to continue learning about digital marketing trends
- Ability to quickly shift from one project to the next
- A passion for creative problem solving
- Enjoy learning about various industries and businesses
- Detail and Deadline-Oriented
- Gives and receives constructive criticism well
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results
- Understanding of the purpose of content marketing
- Experience working in WordPress websites
- Experience in HubSpot, MailChimp, and Hootsuite
- Thorough self management
About the Company
Here at Black Tie Digital Marketing, our mission is to inspire the world to dream bigger. That doesn’t just go for our clients, it is for our employees as well.
We provide custom digital marketing strategies that enable a wide variety of businesses to reach beyond their wildest dreams. Our services include custom website design, search engine optimization, internet advertising, graphic design, social media, blogging, video production, motion graphics, pay-per-click advertising, and email marketing.
We know that for people to thrive, they need to know themselves and aspire to greatness; that’s why we’re an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our agency.
$35,000 – $42,000 | Commensurate with experience
- No long hours
- We believe in work/life balance and that’s why we make it our mantra to respect that. You’ll work 40 hours each week and that’s it.
- Paid Time Off
- Take time away from work to care for yourself or take epic adventures. Your PTO benefits grow larger the longer you’re with our team.
- 401k with Match
- We want to help you save for retirement someday so you can sip beverages on the beach while enjoying the fruits of your labor. We offer 401k with employer match to our team members
- In-Office/Work-From Home Hybrid
- Our team members enjoy the benefits of a hybrid model where some of the week they work in-office and the rest of the week they work from home
- Flex schedules
- We understand life doesn’t always fit into an 8-5 work week. Flex schedules allow you to change your schedule to the needs of your family.
- Creative Environment
- Our team has been cultivated from all walks of life and from all over the United States. Our open office setting and shared workspaces help us collaborate to innovate and work as a team.
- One-Hour lunch breaks
- Whether you need to run errands or just relax and eat, we encourage our employees to take a full hour lunch break to unwind, clear their mind and enjoy their day.
- Remote-Work Days
- Each team member is allotted a number of hours per year that they can choose to work remotely to fit their lifestyle and schedule.
Full-time (in-office, not remote)
Black Tie Digital Marketing Melbourne, FL office – 3692 N. Wickham Road Suite A Melbourne, FL
How To Apply
Are you ready to start writing? To inspire businesses to achieve great things with the content you write and produce for them? Are you excited to become a trove of knowledge on a wide variety of topics, and to share that knowledge with the masses via social networks? Please send a cover letter, resume, and writing samples of the work you’ve done. We can’t wait to meet you!