1. Business Information
2. Target Audience
Describing some of the following can be very helpful to the designers: Demographics: Age, Sex, Location, Income, Occupation, Education, Industry
Psychographics: Interests, Lifestyle, Behavior, Opinions, Values
What are the Top 3 three things you would like to communicate to your audience through your logo?
3. Style & Concept
A wordmark consists of the company name in a stylized type and may include small abstract or pictorial elements. Famous examples include:
A pictorial mark uses literal or representative imagery to symbolize the brand. Famous examples include:
Typically uses a very small amount of letters (1-2) to represent the organization. Famous examples include:
An emblem features the name of the company typically enveloped by a pictorial element or shape. Famous examples include:
A Character logo consists of a mascot to represent the brand. Please note that Character illustrations are extremely time intensive for designers, and for the best results the prize should be at least $400-$500. Famous examples include:
Although there is no official description of “Web 2.0” logos, some common elements can include: vibrant colors, subtle 3d feel, bold type, color transitions, and shadows. Famous examples include:
Note: The above trademarks are property of their respective owners, and are in no way associated with Black Tie Digital Marketing. They are used only as shining examples of the most recognized brands in the world.
Please describe the colors you would like to see (or not see) in your logo:
Common associations in Western culture:
- Red – Passion, Anger, Stop, Battle, Love, Blood
- Yellow – Joy, Intellect, Caution, Cowardice, Youth
- Green – Fertility, Wealth, Healing, Sucess, Growth
- White – Perfection, Purity, Wedding, Clean, Virtue
- Blue – Knowledge, Trustworthy, Tranquility, Calm, Peace, Cool
- Black – Fear, Secrecy, Death, Luxury
- Purple – Royalty, Wisdom, Spirituality, Imagination
- Orange – Creativity, Invigoration, Unique, Energy
- Grey – Sophisticated, Neutrality, Uncommitted
Do you have any images or document that would be helpful to include for the designers?
(Maximum file size is 10Mb)
Please select one of the the two opposing words to best describe your brand.