The goal of every company is to grow. One of the best ways to grow is through the use of email automation tools and customer relationship management software. While there are a multitude of programs on the market, the one that tops our list is HubSpot. This is a powerful automation platform that can help you grow your company.
Make the most of HubSpot and its unique tools: Marketing Hub, Sales Hub, and Service Hub by partnering with a company that knows the ins and outs of each program. At Black Tie Digital Marketing, we are here to show you the ropes and be your ally in business growth.
What Is Hubspot?
HubSpot is a platform that encompasses the tools your company needs to be successful in marketing, content marketing, sales, and customer service.
HubSpot Marketing Hub
This is designed to help you increase your website traffic and convert more of your visitors into leads. The software makes life easier for your marketing department through tools to help with data tracking, follow-up, and reporting. The tools will help you identify your number of visitors, which pages they are drawn to, how long they stay on your site, and how engaged they are with your landing pages. Some of the most popular tools included with the software are:
- Social media planning, organization, and scheduling.
- Blog content and creation tools.
- Landing pages that integrate seamlessly and are tracked by sophisticated metrics.
- Calls to action that help provide tracking information on key KPIs.
- SEO tools that help you to optimize your content strategy.
- Goal-based nurturing that allows your marketing team to set and monitor specific goals.
Hubspot Sales Hub
This was created to help your sales team close their leads quicker. The tools allow your sales team to see what leads are visiting your site, how often, and what is catching their interest. You will receive instant alerts when a prospect opens an email, performs a conversion action, or makes another indication to buy. With the Sales Hub software you will be able to:
- Automate your email workflows to cultivate qualified leads.
- Allow your customers to pick meeting times that fit within their schedules.
- See how your sales efforts are impacting your business through reporting dashboards.
- Customize your service to meet the specific needs of your customer base.
- Track your sales from start to finish.
HubSpot Service Hub
This is the ideal software for your service team to provide solid client support. With the software, you will be able to quickly identify problems your customers are experiencing and resolve them quickly. The program works seamlessly with other HubSpot software, so your service team can see the interaction between customers, sales, and marketing. Some of the best features of the Service Hub include:
- Help for clients whenever they need it through the use of live chats and conversational bots.
- Customer portals that allow customers to view their support tickets, see who their service rep is, and track their support ticket.
- Email templates that allow you to check-in with clients that have been absent for a while and request reviews of your products and services.
- Canned snippets that help your customers receive answers to commonly asked questions right away.
- Multi-ticket pipelines that allow you to organize your tickets and customer queries.
- A knowledge base where you can pull up all the information on a client you provide service for.
The Power of Three
You will need to combine all three software Hubs. The Marketing Hub, Sales Hub, and Service Hub work together to create software that can help you manage so much in one spot.
Great Alone, Better Together
HubSpot is fairly easy to navigate on your own. However, partnering with Gold Partners like Black Tie Digital Marketing can help you unleash the full potential of HubSpot’s suite. Get more leads, improve your sales, and provide your customers with the service they deserve. Contact us to find out how HubSpot can improve your business.