A Targeted 2014 Marketing Strategy
As we head into the holidays and wind down 2013, it’s time for a year-end review. Looking back on 2013, how did your business perform? Did you meet your marketing goals? Does your online presence reflect how much your business rocks?
At Black Tie Digital Marketing, we believe in your business and we want you to succeed in growing past your expectations. Here are a few questions to guide your thought process as you plan for the new year:
- If I stopped my efforts online, how much business would I lose in 2014?
- How much of this year’s business was generated online?
- How much of this year’s business was supported by customers and clients visiting our site?
- What kinds of questions am I getting from customers that my site doesn’t address?
- Does my social media presence keep me front-and-center for my customers?
- Is my social presence generating new leads?
- How can I grow my fans and followers online?
As you think through these questions, give us a call. We’re your internet marketing firm to help you strategize for 2014 and keep some perspective on 2013 performance. We’ll get you on target with our suite of services and help you grow in the coming year!