At Black Tie Digital Marketing we work with clients to create shareable content and rank higher in search engines in order to establish a presence online. Recently Mashable shared results from a study completed by Domo regarding just how much data is generated on the Internet every minute, highlighting the importance of establishing a strong relationship with customers in the digital sphere.
- Email users send 204,000,000 messages
- Google receives over 4,000,000 search queries
- Facebook users share 2,460,000 pieces of content
- Twitter users tweet 277,000 times
- Instagram users post 216,000 new photos
- Pinterest users pin 3,472 images
That’s a lot of data sharing. While these colossal numbers are encouraging to a business attempting to connect with customers through sharing and searching, they also give meaning to the old adage, “quality over quantity.” Don’t let your brand get lost in the digital crowd by sharing uninteresting content. Producing quality content will encourage consumers to share, boosting your web presence organically. If you’re looking to enhance your brand’s digital presence through quality content sharing, contact your Melbourne, Florida Internet marketing resource today.