Here at Black Tie Digital Marketing we recently hosted a Google Partner Digital Breakfast. This event was a rare opportunity to have one-on-one time with an actual Google representative and provided much food for thought. The topics for discussion included: benefits of online advertising, the Zero Moment of Truth marketing model, and the advantages of working with a Google Partner. Prospective clients in attendance also had the chance to directly ask our Google representative their burning questions regarding online advertising for their business. If you weren’t able to join us, here are the highlights you missed!
Benefits of Online Advertising
The necessity of an online presence for your business cannot be overstated. Businesses that utilize web advertising will grow 40% faster than competitors that don’t. Your business can’t afford to be left behind! So what are some tangible benefits to online advertising?
- Real-Time Insights
- Ability to Reach the Right Audience
- Immersive Storytelling Capability
- Access to Meaningful Metrics
The ‘Zero Moment of Truth’
Marketing models have long been used to identify and influence consumer behavior. But as the age of the Internet progresses, so does the way in which customers approach buying decisions. Using the data from over 100,000 accounts, Google discovered a surprising new step in the traditional marketing model. Instead of the conventional three-step model consisting of Stimulus, Point of Purchase (1st Moment of Truth), Experience (2nd Moment of Truth), the model has morphed to include a fourth component– the ‘Zero Moment of Truth.’ This new step encompasses the work that consumers put in online to become educated about their options before they take tangible steps to solidify a buying decision.
What does this mean for your business? Addressing the ‘Zero Moment of Truth’ means ensuring that consumers find your business online before they find your competitor, as well as giving them the tools they need to make a decision. Capitalizing on this critical step in the consumer-marketing model is imperative for businesses looking to continually improve their consumer conversions.
Why Work with a Google Partner
Google also discussed the benefits and services offered by agencies designated as ‘Google Partners.’ Here is a fun fact: there are only about 330 agencies with this official designation– and Black Tie Digital Marketing in Melbourne, FL is proud to be one of the trusted few!
So what can a Google Partner do for your business? Among the points highlighted in Google’s presentation were the following:
- Expertise: We know the ins and outs of online advertising with Google and we can help you find the best path to reach your business goals. Consider us your personal Google Guide!
- Accessibility: Have you ever tried to locate contact information for an actual person at Google? This has been called an impossible task. But here at Black Tie, we have a designated Google Representative we can reach on behalf of our clients at any time. We also have access to the latest features and new beta programs- keeping your business at the forefront of Internet marketing. Not to mention that we host awesome events, like a Digital Breakfast with Google!
- Efficiency: The native knowledge we have of Google platforms and Internet marketing translates into optimum campaigns that save you time and money. Reach the right audience, at the right time, in the right place to see results!
As you can see, Breakfast with Google was full of tasty tidbits and gave participants a lot to chew on! Does reading this summary leave you hungry for more? Contact the team here at Black Tie Digital Marketing to learn more about how we can take your Internet marketing efforts to the next level.